Tele-Health Service By MDLive
Members who elect to activate the Telehealth Services provided by MDLIVE will have access to a network of doctors in the US and will save hundreds if not thousands on avoidable healthcare expenses per year.
The average Emergency Room visit cost $750, and 70% of emergency room visits are for non-urgent care. The average Urgent Care facility visit will costs $150 and most urgent care facility visits are for non-emergency care. Getting a doctors office appointment often takes time and requires long waits at the doctors office once you get there.
Having access to doctors via telephone, video conference and email will be available when you are in the need for healthcare advice. When using our Telehealth Provider you get fast answers and there are no waits and the doctor can prescribe common medicines without ever seeing you in his / her office.
MDLIVE is a non-emergency medical service, available 24/7/365, that connects you with a nationwide group of licensed physicians that can diagnose, treat and provide prescriptions for non-narcotic/non-DEA/non-state-controlled substances. Patients can receive medical attention via telephone consult or video consult.
Learn More About Telehealth Solutions from MDLIVE
MDLIVE Tele and Video Medicine Service Overview
MDLIVE is a non-emergency medical service, available 24/7/365, that connects you with a nationwide group of licensed physicians that can diagnose, treat and provide prescriptions for non-narcotic/non-DEA/non-state-controlled substances. Patients can receive medical attention via telephone consult or video consult. Also included are a health reference, symptom checker, educational library and MDLIVE Vault personal health manager system. MDLIVE also has a mobile app to help members in scheduling appointments and maintaining their records.
– Convenience – No waiting for an appointment and less time consuming than visits to the emergency room, urgent care center or doctor’s office
– Savings – FREE consultations
– Availability – Nationwide network of thousands of physicians available 24/7/365
– All information is private, secure and confidential
Provider Performance Facts:
– 97% Member satisfaction
– 97% Physician satisfaction
– 9 Minute average call back time
– 90% Of patient issues resolved
– 0 Malpractice claims
How it Works (by Phone):
– Member calls a toll-free number that’s available 24/7/365
– A care coordinator evaluates the member to determine if telehealth is appropriate and redirects the patient to a doctor if appropriate
– Once an available provider is located, the system automatically calls and connects the member with the doctor
How it Works (by Video Conference):
– Member visits the website and signs in using their username and password
– The system helps the member determine if telehealth is appropriate
– The system searches for a provider using criteria such as specialty, language, gender and location
– Once an available provider is located, the system automatically connects the member and doctor via the online portal
Learn About MDLIVE
MDLIVE has a network of over 2,300 highly qualified, state licensed and board certified physicians and therapists. The provider network includes doctors specializing in family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics and emergency care. The average experience of an MDLIVE physician is 15 years. In addition, all physicians have specialized training in communication and diagnosing patients over the phone and through online video. MDLIVE requires that all their physicians adhere to the highest quality of standards and NCQA and URAC rules. Background checks with primary source verification are required and re-credentialing is performed every 36-months.